Monday, April 4, 2011

TILL LOVE DO US APART

I was single for a couple of years before I met the love of my life. But I was one of those lucky few, who enjoyed being single as much as I enjoy being committed to my boyfriend. I always thought LOVE should be something that keeps people happy... And being committed today I still haven’t changed the way I use to think of LOVE. It’s such a precious thing and I always wonder why people always take it for granted so easily while you can actually enjoy every second of it...

I see many couples fighting for their relationships but the real question behind is, is it really worth the trouble? I’m not trying to judge anyone or offend anyone by my random thoughts. I have just put my honest opinion about what I really feel.
Love for me is a lot of happiness, trust and most of all stepping into another person’s shoes and seeing their happiness while we find ours. If there is no understanding and trust, how can there ever be LOVE??? If you can’t like a person for who she or he is, what do you love about that person? Most of the time when I look in to complicated relationships (please excuse my language) but I always think what the f*%#???

I love my boyfriend for who is... his amazing qualities, his personality and most of all because he UNDERSTANDS me and TRUST me enough to know that I would not do anything that will hurt him. Physical attraction is needed for a healthy relationship, but that’s just physical attraction... How can people call it LOVE?? Every relationship is going to have its fair share of arguments and disagreements but the more you avoid screaming at each other the happier you will be...

But that doesn’t mean you need to be a liar or hide from your soul mate what’s the real crisis that seem to crash your system. I see men and women use the words ‘BUT I LOVE YOU’ to cover up their mistakes. I think it should be the other way around. Love should make you a better person, not a better liar. If you can’t be honest with your partner, especially on hard times, that relationship will be just a diamond without its fire... nothing real..

Love can conquer a lot of things if you are in the right relationship. If your partner doesn’t listen to you and only judge you, you might want to look back and think is it love, lust or just physical attraction that you have towards that person.

A relationship can really be a happy one if we try to understand another person before wanting to be understood. And rather than showing anger and your mood swings, try to show more love to the other person and try to convince that person to be a better person than grumbling and reminding them about their mistakes made in the past. I think that’s what how you can really be happy in a relationship, rather than shouting and screaming about how you feel. You don’t need to show how hurt you are by mentally or physically hurting another person...

Take a deep breath, look passionately in to your lover’s eyes and try to explain how you feel. The reaction might not be what you wanted but at least you will be a calmer person, your blood pressure levels will be lesser and you won’t have to be hospitalized afterwards...

But a relationship will stumble and drown like an unattended boat down a stream, if the other party doesn’t help you to make the relationship work. You can stay in the relationship that you’re going to fight every other day in, but are you going to be a happy person???? There will only be hurtful memories and nothing else to focus on... You might move on with life and continue your unhappy relationship, but in the back of your mind you’ll always know that you are going to trip and fall on the next step, ‘cos you’re walking looking at the sky rather than looking at the broken road that needs your attention.

Don’t get used... Don’t stay in a relationship because you are used to it. Be in a relationship because it makes you smile every day... Because he or she makes you feel that you are the only one in the world that makes them feel loved. In my thoughts, it’s always better to stay single than being in a relationship that cannot be fixed. You rather have a fling, than hurt yourself being with a man whose going to finally make you crash and burn.

If you really want to fight for love, fight with passion, good sex and kind words than with bitter memories, harsh words and physical violence...

Life is going to have its issues but how you react to it can change a lot of things... Before we change others, let’s change our selves. Let’s try to hate less, be less bitchy to people and put some kindness, love and affection to our hearts and then try to concentrate on other people’s issues.

Live happy and love more... <3

SuLi

No comments:

Post a Comment