Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Beyond Pain and a moment in life…

I see beyond your wildest reality or everything you touch and feel

Because my mind has no restricted territories that are sealed

I forgive the ones who hurt so that I can move on in life with ease

Being grateful to life’s little pleasures give enormous amount of peace

Many would say I am a fool to go through this messes over and over again

What they do not know is that it takes real strength to move on and remain sane

There’s no point of blaming anyone when they loses their way to your heart

Just remember that he made you happy, even for a moment before it fell apart

To the strong life is a river, sometime that hits a rock but yet glides down

For the weak, life is just a desert, with no water and a thirsty man always with a frown

I might have got hurt in life’s little battles but yet I am successful, happy and bright

With a heart that carries no weight and can go anywhere with the wind like a kite…

SuLi



No comments:

Post a Comment