Monday, June 7, 2010

My Journey Continues...

Sometimes I feel like a powerful ray of sun
I try to bring light to lives and a lot of fun
After being there for someone, I always tend to run
‘Cos when they are truly happy, my duty is done

Nobody wants to see that ray of sun in the night
So I slowly slip away before they see the tears I fight
Sometimes I wish there was little space in a corner for me
But the moon reminds me, this is no place for the sun to be

No matter how much I will love to feel connected
When the time expires, I will always get rejected
I pack my little suitcase with no questions asked
Walks away as a stranger always hoping for a new start

My journey continues, no matter what I go through
Tears, laughter and with days that red, white or blue
Sometimes ignorance is bliss and I pretend there’s love
Trying to be grateful for what I have right now

SuLi

No comments:

Post a Comment