Monday, June 7, 2010

Shadowed Heart

The promises of even you being my friend is forever lost
You left me alone with the misery of my soul without looking back
I’m like no other I have no game plan or a twisted plot
When you are gone all alleys of my heart has turned pitch black

I go on with life thinking tomorrow will be a better day
I pray every morning, night and whenever my heart loses its hopes
God is the only friend who hear what I have to say
When I’m actually free, why do I feel like I’m tied up with ropes?

I’m broken because you never listened to me as a trusted friend
But believes a person who doesn’t value your life even for a moment
Even though some look like angels they are not heaven sent
They are just going to make you suffer and let your heart torment

I’m weak and hurt but I will still give you anything you need
My only wish is to see you smile, being happy and free
In the darkest hour when everything crashes it’s your success I plead
I’ll always be the shadowed strength, so brighter days are all that you see..

SuLi

No comments:

Post a Comment