Friday, June 4, 2010

Feel Love Through A Pair of Raybans

I stand right in front of the man I was once madly in love with

The one that who use to spin my world three times as fast as it normally does

He use to twist me around his little finger with a wink of an eye

And I was never able to look in to his eyes and say good bye

Today he smiles at me with his same sexy, dimpled cheeks

And I smile back while I take a good look at him in a quick glance like a sneak peek

Nothing much has changed in the way he looks…

Breathtaking and heart breaking and Mr. Gorgeous as always

But slowly my heart and my mind touch reality

It reminds me he was once a dream that was buried with time and sleep

My heart doesn’t melt and no butterflies in my tummy

He is still a wonderful site but almost with no historical value

When I gave all that I have, he acted like I’m a strong ray of sun

That could hurt his eyes and wasn’t surely what he wants

How time changes and he seems that he wants me

But today I’m the one wearing the Raybans and holding to my Michael Angelo

My eyes and my heart, both hundred percent protected

I see the world with love of a different kind, which has greater depth

And never ending hunger while time passes by…

He might not be prince charming but he is the one who draws and writes in me

Who makes my days colourful and fills with trust that never fails

I realized even though we dream for a fairy prince

It’s the artist of your everyday life that is going to match the real colours

And dress you with love and mix with your life in the palette of eternal burning passion.

SuLi

No comments:

Post a Comment